What would your company do with 20% of your utility bill in your back pocket?
First, your facility or portfolio needs to be benchmarked. It's free to get started.
Here’s how it works:
- You provide with at least one year's worth of utility bill history, more if it is available.
- We send out someone to your property to collect additional use data.
- We input those data into ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- We provide you with the results.
- Your total annual spend on energy and water
- Your operational cost per square foot
- A comparison of your costs to your peers across the country
- Energy efficiency savings potential on-site
Show me an example...
At Avion, our resident Certified Energy Managers reduced our annual energy spending by 41% from $73,000 per year to $43,000. When we started, we thought $73,000 per year was just normal spend for utilities. Little did we know that it was actually in the worst 2% of all similar buildings in the country.
We knew we could get to the national median without any significant capital expenditures, so that's exactly what we did!