Save time, save lives.
Gain enhanced situational awareness during time-critical missions. Make informed decisions while reducing exposure to risk.
First Responders and Incident Commanders don’t always have the time or resources available to make the best decision. UAS can provide real-time visual information to aid in assessing disaster areas, high-risk situations, or search and rescue missions. The same applies to a public utility that needs fast, actionable data to get the lights back on after a major storm.
Public use includes researchers, universities, environmental groups, and state- or federally-funded organizations. Authorized governmental functions can also include Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), aeronautical research, or biological or geological resource management agencies.
Our unmanned aircraft systems can give emergency crews the “high-ground” advantage.
- Maintain control of rapidly-changing events
- Provide real-time imagery to incident commanders
- Safely assess major disasters or high-risk areas
- Provide search and rescue support for missing persons
- Map crime scenes/accidents faster and more accurately
- Leverage multiple payloads:
- Thermal / Infrared
- Chemical / Radiation detectors
- “Hailers” for delivering audio messages
- First aid kits / Life preservers
UAS Mission Training
Avion Unmanned has developed a comprehensive UAS Training Program that focuses on mission-based scenarios for law enforcement, fire, rescue, and public safety personnel. Learn the regulatory requirements and aircraft capabilities while developing hands-on UAS skills for search and rescue, disaster assistance, and crime scene investigation. If your agency would like to increase their capabilities, our certified instructors can conduct training on-location, or help you customize your own UAS training program to meet your needs.