Test & Evaluation
Test & Evaluation (T&E) is an Avion core competency and we have been involved in T&E during all phases of the life cycle for Army Aviation systems on all Army manned platforms and many Unmanned Aviation Systems. For over 20 years, Avion has been providing assistance to the Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) in support of the Critical Safety Item (CSI) program and the testing of alternative vendors parts. We are integral in providing support to AED in the Airworthiness qualification process and the T&E involved across all manned platforms. We have comprehensive knowledge of the Army test infrastructure, ranges and test facilities, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) support has been provided to OSD Test Resource Management Center (TRMC) in support of various T&E studies.
T&E Capabilities Include:
- Collection of data from multiple sources, including CONUS and OCONUS tests
- Development and management of data bases that convert raw data to usable formats and allows data mining analytical techniques
- Technical analysis of test data to support final evaluations against multiple systems and platforms
- Support, preparation and writing of formal test plans, reports, studies and evaluations including TEMPs
- Various support functions integral to the preparation of a multitude of Airworthiness documents; AWRs, AQPs, AQSs, AQSRs, AWISs, etc.